FALL 2017 ONLINE DROP/ADD - OPENING AT NEW TIME
Online Drop/Add Period will open on August 21st at 1 PM.
Fall Session 2017
Classes Begin: Wed, August 23
Online Drop/Add: Mon, August 21 (1PM) - Tues, August 29 (5PM)
Extended Drop Period: Wed, August 30 - Wed, Sept 13 (5PM)
Pass/Fail Option Ends: Wed, Sept 13 (5PM)
Withdraw Period: Thurs, Sept 14 - Fri, Oct 27 (5PM)
How do I get a copy of my transcript or order a replacement diploma?
Procedures for receiving your Rhodes transcript can be found here. The Alumni Relations Office can order a Rhodes College version of your Southwestern diploma. Replacement diplomas are ordered once a year, please submit your request to the Registrar′s Office no later than March 1st. The cost for a replacement diploma is $100.00. If you have any questions contact Registrar@rhodes.edu.
It is convenient, and you can order from anywhere!
The benefits include:
- 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order ($2.25 processing fee for each time you place an order)
Mission: To facilitate the educational process by assisting current and former students, faculty, staff, and the public through:
- Providing accurate and dependable educational records
- Making registration processes accessible to all students
- Offering careful and accurate guidance and instructions
- Serving as a channel for accurate academic information for the campus community