Classes begin: Wednesday, January 10
Classes end: Friday, April 27
BannerWeb Registration opens: Monday, January 8, 12:01 a.m.
Last day to add a class: Wednesday, January 17 by 5:00 p.m.
Last day to drop a class: Wednesday, January 31 by 5:00 p.m.
Spring 2018 Exams begin Monday, April 30 and end Saturday, May 5
1st session: May 14 - June 16
2nd session: June 20 - July 25
How do I get a copy of my transcript or order a replacement diploma?
Procedures for receiving your Rhodes transcript can be found here. The Alumni Relations Office can order a Rhodes College version of your Southwestern diploma. Replacement diplomas are ordered once a year, please submit your request to the Registrar′s Office no later than March 1st. The cost for a replacement diploma is $100.00. If you have any questions contact Registrar@rhodes.edu.
It is convenient, and you can order from anywhere!
The benefits include:
- 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order ($2.25 processing fee for each time you place an order)
Mission: To facilitate the educational process by assisting current and former students, faculty, staff, and the public through:
- Providing accurate and dependable educational records
- Making registration processes accessible to all students
- Offering careful and accurate guidance and instructions
- Serving as a channel for accurate academic information for the campus community