1st session: May 14 - June 16
2nd session: June 20 - July 25
For more information, please click the Summer School link below.
Online Registration (add/drop) re-opens on Monday, August 20 and ends Tuesday, August 28.
How do I get a copy of my transcript or order a replacement diploma?
Information regarding how to order a transcript can be found here. To order a Rhodes College version of a Southwestern diploma, please call the Alumni Relations Office. To order a replacement diploma, please submit your request in writing to the Registrar′s Office via mail or email to Registrar@rhodes.edu no later than by March 1st. The cost for a replacement diploma is $100.00 and payment may be made by check or by credit card. If paying by credit card, please call Rhodes Express to pay over the phone. Please include the address for where you would like the diploma to be mailed. Replacement diplomas are ordered in conjunction with the May graduation candidate order.
It is convenient, and you can order from anywhere!
The benefits include:
- 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order ($2.25 processing fee for each time you place an order)
If you have additional questions about ordering transcripts, please call Rhodes Express 901-843-3278.
Mission: To facilitate the educational process by assisting current and former students, faculty, staff, and the public through:
- Providing accurate and dependable educational records
- Making registration processes accessible to all students
- Offering careful and accurate guidance and instructions
- Serving as a channel for accurate academic information for the campus community