Fall Session 2017
Classes End: Wed, Dec 6
Fall 2017 Exams: Dec 8 - 13
Spring 2018 Course Registration and Advising
Spring 2018 schedules available via BannerWeb by Mon, Nov 20
Spring 2018 BannerWeb Registration available online Nov 29 - Dec 13
How do I get a copy of my transcript or order a replacement diploma?
Procedures for receiving your Rhodes transcript can be found here. The Alumni Relations Office can order a Rhodes College version of your Southwestern diploma. Replacement diplomas are ordered once a year, please submit your request to the Registrar′s Office no later than March 1st. The cost for a replacement diploma is $100.00. If you have any questions contact Registrar@rhodes.edu.
It is convenient, and you can order from anywhere!
The benefits include:
- 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order ($2.25 processing fee for each time you place an order)
Mission: To facilitate the educational process by assisting current and former students, faculty, staff, and the public through:
- Providing accurate and dependable educational records
- Making registration processes accessible to all students
- Offering careful and accurate guidance and instructions
- Serving as a channel for accurate academic information for the campus community