We are excited to welcome our new international students to Rhodes!
When Can I Move In?
- All international students will attend International Student Orientation.
- You will be able to be housed at Rhodes beginning at 10am on Monday August 13.
- Please Note: There are no exceptions to posted dates and times for moving onto campus.
- Staff members from the Buckman Center for International Education will be available to pick you up from the airport and take you shopping.
- Read the 2018-2019 Pre-Arrival Guide!
The schedule for International Student Orientation is here! We will cover...
- Class registration
- Immigration Information
- Making your Rhodes ID Cards
- Campus Safety and Security
- The Rhodes College Honor Code, Social Regulations Code, and Commitment to Diversity
- The Academic Setting at Rhodes College
- Opening bank accounts
- Outings off-campus to explore local Memphis attractions
Please see our Living In Memphis link about information regarding everyday items once arriving in Memphis.
(Please note this information is for Fall entry only, if you would like more information about your entry to Rhodes College in the Spring, please contact Dr. Hillis.)