Voorhies Hall

Voorhies Residence Hall, provided through the generosity of the late Mrs. Emma Denie Voorhies, Memphis, was dedicated April 10, 1948.

Location: Lower East side
Built: 1946
Named for: Emma Denie Voorhies in 1948
Number of Residents: 88
Typical Use: First-year and upper-class female students
Features: Suite-style rooms on the first and second floor, Chapel, two large social/study rooms, small kitchen, basement laundry room

Voorhies Floor Plan (PDF)

Voorhies Room Dimensions (PDF)