September 22 - 24, 2017
Family Weekend is an opportunity for you to see your student and participate together in some activities at Rhodes and throughout Memphis. You can attend a class, see a sports event, dine at one of many local eateries, or check out some cultural events in town.
Families will begin arriving on Friday, September 22. A southern dinner will be hosted on campus Friday evening. Saturday is a fun-filled day with sports and entertainment. On Sunday morning, consider having brunch on campus before heading home.
We look forward to seeing you! More information coming soon.
Annual Student Lead Events Include
- Kappa Delta All-Sing
- Globe Med Silent Art Auction
- St. Jude 5k and Fun Run with Tri Delta
- CUP (Contents Under Pressure) Improv Comedy
- Kinney Service Plunge Experience
- The Bridge Newspaper Community Day
Other Events to Enjoy
- Friday Classroom Visits
- Samantha Crespo and "100 Things to Do in Memphis Before You Die"
- Rhodes Night at the Levitt Shell
- Rhodes Athletic Events - including Football, Field Hockey, Volleyball, Softball, Soccer
- BackBeat Memphis MoJo Tour (registration required)
- New - Sunday Brunch complete with Folk Band