Department and Code: Master's in Urban Education - 903
Immediate Supervisor: Arlinda Fair
AsureForce Supervisor: Arlinda Fair
Office Location: Burrow, First Floor
Phone Extension: 3804
Number of Student Associates in Position: 1
General Description of Position:
Reporting to the Program Coordinator of the Master of Arts in Urban Education program, the Marketing Coordinator will manage the implementation of various marketing and recruitment activities designed to increase the program’s overall visibility, awareness, and enrollment.
Current Rhodes student. Proficient with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; confident speaking about program features
- Comfortable working with CRM platforms
- Experienced working with various social media platforms
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently, manage projects and deadlines; solution oriented
- Administrative or customer service experience
Mobility around campus, no heavy lifting.