Immediate Supervisor: Brittney Jackson
Office Location: Burrow Hall, First Floor
General Description of Position:
The student would take on typical administrative assistant responsibilities as well as help with projects. Responsibilities include:
- Answering phones, greeting guests, answering emails, & making copies and faxes for counselors
- Posting employer positions
- Assisting with the social media profiles of Career Services
- Supporting Career Services’ projects and programming
- Representing Career Services at campus-wide sessions
Current Rhodes student with strong customer service skills.
Student must be outgoing and professional as he/she will be coming into contact with employers, current and prospective students and their families, and Rhodes faculty and staff members.
Strong computer skills.