Immediate Supervisor: Lorie Yearwood (YearwoodL@rhodes.edu)
Office Location: 314 Palmer Hall
- Photocopying, printing and scanning
- Sort/Distribute mail
- Pick-up and return books/videos to library or other departments
- Post and remove flyers for events
- Answering the phone
- Add paper/toner to copiers and printers
- Make coffee, replenish coffee supplies
- Perform simple computer research
- Other tasks as assigned
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to walk across campus - pick-up/deliver small items/packages/books.
- Ability to work in an area which is open to faculty & students.
- Ability to work productively under minimal supervision and be self-motivated.
- Accuracy and good attention to detail.
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office products.
- Good organizational skills.
- Willingness to learn operation/maintenance of office machines and software
- Ability to walk across campus delivering small items/packages/books.
Available Openings: 1
Hours: 10 per week
Schedule: Flexible, but needs to occur during regular work day hours. 10 hours per week for the academic school year (not to exceed budgeted hours). These hours will be Monday-Friday between 8am-5pm, but the English department will occasionally work special events at night or weekends.
Hourly Rate: $7.25 - $7.70
Time Frame: Academic year