Immediate Supervisor: Ira Lawson
Location: 1st Floor of Burrow
1. Assist with creating leadership programs for students on campus.
2. Host 3-4 passive leadership experiences on campus for student leadership development
3. Manage Office of Leadership Programming social media
4. Coordinate strategic locations for marketing placement and outreach
5. Assist in various campus committee with programming needs including but not limited to, Second Year Experience, LGBTQ Working group, Academic Resource Team, and others as assigned.
6. Interest in student leadership training and education with a desire of helping other students feel connected.
1. Communication Skills
2. Team Player and willing to help when needed.
3. Student Involvement in High School or other College/University
4. Graphic Design knowledge or experience desired but not required
5. Likes to work in a fun, exciting environment.