Immediate Supervisor: Jackie Carney
Office Location: King Hall
General Description of Position:
- Reconciliation of reports, checking for duplicate entries, copying, filing, alphabetizing, label making
- Data entry, preparing mailings
- Other duties as assigned, including, but not limited to, greeting vistiors, scanning, performing internet searches
- The student will be required to follow the student employee dress code.
- Ability to work independently and with supervision
- Responsible and reliable
- Able to complete tasks and meet deadlines
- Organized, detail-oriented, accurate
- Able to work 7-10 hours per week
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Word and Excel
- Occasionally, no work will be available and the student will not be permitted to remain "on the clock"
- Excellent typing, writing, and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Some knowledge of web editing preferable, but not required
This job will require mostly sitting at a desk using a computer, but the student employee may occasionally need to travel around campus to make copies or distribute publications or other office related items. You may be asked to move files and/or boxes.