Supervisor: Michael Sheridan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is an opportunity to aid in the health and wellness of the Rhodes College Student-Athletes. Assist with essential functions to keep the Student-Athletes stay healthy and on the field.
Athletic Training workers assist in a multitude of operations with the ability to expand upon this role depending on your desired involvement or educational path. Duties to include, but not limited to, making water for practices and games, aid in cleaning the coolers and athletic training room, helping with the football and other teams directly with practices and games, and aiding in treatments and exercise programs of the student athletes.
Duties will be chosen depending on interest. If you are considering Medical/Sports Med professions, this position has the opportunity to grow as well.
Specific Duties to include but not limited to:
- Making up Water for Practices and Games
- Cleaning of the Athletic Training Room and Hydration Supplies
- Helping with Specific Team(s) during their season (Practice and Games)
- Aiding in Treatment and Exercise Programs
- Work may include Weekends and/or Evenings
- Other duties as Assigned by your Supervisor
• Punctual • Reliable • Versatile • Good Communication • Flexible Schedule
• High School Athletic Training Student • Dependable • Potential Pre-Med/Pre-Physical Therapy • Good organization skills
Pay rate: 8.25 - 8.85
• Ability to lift 25-30 pounds • Ability to work as an individual and in a team setting