Position Title: Digital Contents RSA
Department and Code: Development - 954
Immediate Supervisor: Anna McCrarey
Number of Student Associates in Position: 1
General Description of Position: Specific student associate responsibilities, job requirements, and as much information regarding the scope of the job as you can provide.
The Digital Content RSA will be tasked with supporting the digital content efforts of the Development office. The Development office houses Alumni Relations, Annual Giving, College Events, Major Gifts, Lynx Club athletic giving, Planned Giving, and the Meeman Center. The day-to-day work of this position will include creating and editing emails, planning and creating posts for social media, aiding in creation and production of video projects, and more.
- Setting up emails for distribution to alumni, parents and donors
- Planning and creating content for the Rhodes Alumni Facebook and Instagram account
- Suggesting new ideas for using social media
- Checking connected services to ensure proper performance and data flow
- Assessing content on Development website pages for accuracy and up-to-dateness
- Assisting on video projects, both generating ideas and helping during filming
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Strong writer / proofreader