Summer Student Employment - Career Services
||Sandi George Tracy (email@example.com)
Career Services is currently accepting applications for a student employee position for Summer 2022. The student(s) would take on typical administrative assistant responsibilities as well as help with one (or more) of Career Services Summer projects such as the Post Graduate Report for the Class of 2021, Open Rhodes, and the Summer Professional Series.
• Answering phones, greeting guests, answering emails, & making copies for counselors
• Maintaining the social media profiles of Career Services
• Assisting with the campus-wide Summer Professional Series
• Identifying ways to support summer students in Memphis for professional development
• Representing Career Services at all of the Open Rhodes sessions
• Assist with one of Career Services’ summer projects
• Support and manage the online employer database, Handshake
• Post employer job positions
Continuing student at Rhodes College
The ideal candidate should possess an outgoing and professional personality as they will be coming into contact with employers, current and prospective students and their families; as well as Rhodes faculty and staff members. Skill sets with computers: this is preferred but not mandatory. If this is not your strong suit, still apply.