Supervisor: Arlinda Fair Cathey (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Maintain scheduled office hours and assist daily office operations as determined by supervisor
- Assist with planning, researching, and implementing SNMA and MAPS for start of fall semester
- Contact and recruit students for SNMA and MAPS
- Greet guest, answer phones
- Type office correspondence and send emails
- Projects as needed for the department
- Deliver materials around campus
- Filling, scanning, and copying
- Data entry
- Post flyers
Continuing student at Rhodes College
Professional, positive attitude, flexible and a team player. Maintain confidentiality of the department in handling sensitive student or alumni information, documents, and material. Follow directions well and successful completes given tasks/duties from beginning to end. Excellent written and Communication skills. Organized and punctual for work schedule and/or meetings. Familiar with Microsoft Office and Excel.
May sometimes deliver material around campus using a dolly or cart. May need to lift heaving boxes. May need to navigate stairs occasionally.