Summer Student Employment - Registrar's Office
||Emma Weaver, (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This is a full time position - duties include:
- General reception duties to include greeting visitors, answering phones, scheduling appointments, and responding to general inquiries, including email correspondence as needed.
- Clerical assistance including daily mail distribution and paperwork distribution between offices including Rhodes Express, Data Services, and Registrar. Assist with Registrar office mailings and/or diploma mailings as needed.
- Other special projects as needed.
- Required to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive departmental and/or student academic information at all times.
Continuing student at Rhodes College.
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to work independently and communicate clearly. Good organizational and customer service skills including a general knowledge of phone and email etiquette. Ability to work closely with other offices/departments.
Some prior clerical experience in a general office setting.
- Long periods of sitting
- May require occasional light to medium heavy lifting
- May navigate stairs and/or elevator using a dolly or cart