Summer Employment - Registrar's Office
|April Vincent (email@example.com)
This is a full time position - duties include:
- General reception duties including greeting visitors, answering phones,
scheduling appointments, and responding to general inquiries including email correspondence as needed
- Clerical assistance including daily mail distribution and paperwork distribution between offices including Rhodes Express and Enrollment Services.
- Assistance with Registrar’s Office mailings and/or diploma mailings
- Assistance with data entry in Workday
- Assistance with scanning and indexing documents
- Organization of archived file storage
- Other special projects as needed
This position requires the employee to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive departmental and/or student academic information at all times.
Continuing student at Rhodes College.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- General knowledge of phone etiquette
- Good written and verbal communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work closely with other offices/departments
- Prior customer service and clerical experience in a general office
- Confidence in ability to learn and test new technologies
- Midday availability preferred but not required
Occasional light to medium lifting
Ability to navigate stairs and/or elevator with dolly or cart