Summer Student Employment - Student Activities
||Mikayla Woodward (email@example.com)
- Maintain scheduled office hours and assist with the daily office operation as determined by supervisor
- Coordinate maintenance and updates of Presence website
- Type correspondence, entering data/computing
- Create publications (fliers, brochures, etc.)
- Post fliers around campus
- Assist with the organization and inventory of Student Organization supplies and resources
- Assist with campus life events sponsored by the Office of Student Activities
- Run errands for Student Activities Staff
Continuing student at Rhodes College.
Rhodes Student who will be in Memphis throughout the summer and be able to work at least 10
hours a week.
Some experience preferred with on campus programs or demonstration of curricular involvement.
Seeking someone who has a positive attitude, demonstrates flexibility, and is a team player.
Walking up stairs, moving boxes, occasional lifting, some standing, and helping to organize supplies in storage areas.