The mission of Barret Library and Information Services is to provide technology and physical access to resources which enhance the learning experience of students, foster the instructional and research activities of the faculty, and support the information needs of the administration, in alignment with the Rhodes College mission and strategic plan.
We will be a community-focused Information Services organization that makes Rhodes College productive, visible, and transformative.
Our Core Values
In order to be effective, we embody the following core cultural values:
• Effectiveness, competency, and preparedness
• Financial stewardship and efficiency
• Focus on growth and learning
• Institutional thinking
• Intentional planning and forward thinking
• Teamwork and partnership
• Transparency, honesty, and sincerity
• Willingness to help and be of service