I teach courses in the Department of Biology and in the Program in Environmental Studies and Sciences. I also mentor new students in our First-Year Experience Seminar (FYS 101). Below is a list of the courses I teach and when I typically teach them.
- Ecology with lab (BIOL 315/315L): every fall
- Ornithology with lab (BIOL 345/345L): spring of even years
- Environmental Field Study in Namibia (BIOL 214): every May
- Environmental Issues in Southern Africa (BIOL 212): fall of even years
- Biology II lab (BIOL 141): every spring
- Biology for Global Citizens (BIOL 105): summer term
- Senior Seminar (BIOL 485/486; ENVS 485/486): whenever I can!