The following steps will walk you through how to register for fingerprinting.
- Visit www.identogo.com
- Click Get Fingerprinted in the upper right-hand corner
- Select Tennessee from the drop-down menu then click on Go
- Select Digital Fingerprinting under Enrollment Services
- Select Schedule a New Appointment
- Click Don’t know your Service Code
- Select Non-DCS ChildCare/Adoption Providers from the drop-down menu
- Select Child-related Worker (Private) as Applicant Type.
- Enter TNCC79139 for the ORI Number
- Select Yes when you receive this message: You have selected to be fingerprinted for Rhodes College. Is this correct?
- Read and the agree to the Authorization and Notification Form
- On the next page enter the zip code 38112, then click go
- Locate the row that shows Memphis – 2577 Poplar Ave., Imperial Security
- Click Schedule for a date and time that is most convenient for you (Confirm step above)
- Enter all Personal Information that has a red asterisk *
- Click Send Information
If all Information appears correctly, click Go and follow the remaining instructions as given.
- Click ion e-pay then select your method of payment. The fingerprinting cost is $39.15. When this information is complete, click Continue Fingerprint.
- Review payment, enter your date of birth, accept the Terms and Conditions, and click Confirm
- Please ensure that your payment was accepted and was confirmed.
Bring the following items with you to your fingerprinting appointment:
- A copy of your fingerprinting registration
A valid driver’s license or state ID
Call 1-855-226-2937 if you have any issues registering on-line.
If you have further questions regarding the above instructions, please contact Dr. J Kelly.