- Tutoring in Chinese, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Latin, and Greek (see Hours and Location for details)
- Study Abroad advising
- DVD, book, and board game collection
- Flexible study and work spaces
- Computer stations with large screens
- Device charging stations
- Wireless printing
- Reserveable space for student groups and events: Contact Language Center RSA Jessica Steiner at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Rhodes College Language Learning Center does not provide translation services nor do we mediate contracts or deals between patrons and potential translators. Any translation services solicited by a Language Center employee must be done individually and separately from the work they do in the Language Center.
The Rhodes College Language Center homes a Printhub Location. Hours are posted to the front door of the Center and the Center’s website. After an appropriate amount of time, all unclaimed documents are recycled.