Academic & Learning Resources provides a variety of presentations and academic events for students throughout the year.
The office staff and peer coaches can deliver a presentation for your student group. Please make your presentation request at least two weeks before your event.
Presentations for Student Groups
- Mapping Your Semester Map out your semester from the very start to have a more balanced, successful semester.
- Time and Procrastination Learn how to manage time effectively and stop procrastinating.
- Got Motivation? Increase your drive and conquer your goals this semester.
- The Power of Habit Better understand your habits and thinking patterns and change that bad habit to a more productive one.
- Life after Midterms 3 strategies to help you take control of your semester.
- Preparing for Finals This workshop covers time managment, productivity, and handling stress during final exams.
- Other topics are available upon request.