The wellness of our faculty and staff is very important to us. Please see the resources listed below that can assist the Rhodes College community as it strives for physical, mental, and financial wellness.
If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources team at (901) 843-3750 or at email@example.com.
Mental and Physical Wellness Resources
- is accessible to all Rhodes College faculty and staff, even those who are not enrolled in the Rhodes College health plans. Telemedicine is a great way to receive medical care without physically visiting a doctor's office.
- Are you considering reaching out to a mental health professional? is now offering mental health services for our health care plan! This virtual service provides confidential treatment, flexible scheduling, and quick access to a therapist from anywhere. Additional information for this exciting new service can be .
- provides counseling services to all Rhodes College employees, their partners and members of their households at no charge. Concern can also refer you to a specialist if you need help beyond the scope of their practice. This service is free and confidential. You may contact Concern 24/7 at (901) 458-4000.
- TIAA provides helpful financial information through a wealth of articles and videos.
- "Sunrise Yoga," created by Yoga With Adrienne
- "UnWind Yoga Flow and Meditation," created by Faith Hunter
- "Yoga for Neck and Shoulder Relief," created by Yoga With Adrienne
- "20-Minutes Energizing Morning Yoga," created by Erica Rascon
- “10 Minute Family Fun Cardio,” created by PopSugar
- "Yoga for Beginners," created by Yoga With Adrienne
- Are you finding it difficult to maintain a healthy diet? The Food Network shared their , which can help serve as inspiration for future home-cooked meals.
- provides helpful discussion regarding sleeping habits and offers guidelines that can assist with sleeping well.
- provides information about local businesses, museums and restaurants that help make Memphis such a special place.
- offers virtual tours and live webcams of numerous national parks, including Yellowstone National Park, Crater Lake National Park, and more.