Open Enrollment is happening now!
Log into your Workday account on the web or the mobile app between now and June 1, 2020. Instructions to guide you through the process can be accessed here.
The College strives to offer a comprehensive benefits package that meets you and your family’s needs while simultaneously managing the costs of the plans. The College will implement the following changes effective July 1, 2020:
- There will be no change to premiums for Health Option A, dental, or vision insurance. Premium for Health Option B will increase by 5%.
- Participants in the health insurance plans (Option A and Option B) will have access to behavioral health through Teladoc. You may consult with a therapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist for a $30 copay;
- Preventive care benefit under the health insurance will now cover 3D mammograms;
- The Healthcare Flexible Spending Account limit is increased to $2,750 (currently $2,700);
- You may take advantage of a group rate and enroll in a voluntary pet insurance plan with Nationwide.
We regret that we will not be able to hold in-person help sessions as we have always done. However, several drop-in help sessions have been scheduled on Zoom to assist faculty and staff with navigating the Open Enrollment process. These sessions will be conducted every Tuesday and Wednesday from 10-11 am, and every Wednesday and Thursday from 2-3 pm during the month of May. Click on the links below to join a session:
Of course, Human Resources staff will be available to assist you at any reasonable hour. We thank you for your time and attention to this!
IRS Announces Contribution Limits for 2021
The Internal Revenue Service has published the maximum contributions allowable for Retirement plans for calendar year 2021.
|Employee contributions (Under age 50)||
|Employee contributions (Age 50+)||
If you would like to change your contribution to the plan, you should log into your account at www.tiaa.org.