Rhodes College is committed to supporting all faculty and staff during this unprecedented public health crisis. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Human Resources team at (901) 843-3750 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to express.rhodes.edu for in-depth information regarding Rhodes College's COVID-19 policies, weekly COVID-19 testing, employee FAQs, Baptist MyChart, and more.
- If you are an employee of Rhodes College and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please follow the Employee Testing Flowchart and complete the Employee COVID-19 Checklist.
- If you are an employee of Rhodes College who was exposed to COVID-19, please follow the Employee Positive Contact Flowchart.
- If you are a Rhodes College employee and need to schedule a COVID-19 test, first call the Human Resources office, and then call Baptist Memorial at (901) 227-8378 (TEST).
- Are you looking for ways to encourage physical, emotional, and financial wellness during the pandemic? If so, please refer to the Rhodes to Wellness webpage for a variety of wellness ideas and resources.
- If you are a manager/supervisor at Rhodes College and an employee contacts you regarding potential COVID-19 symptoms, fully complete the Manager/Supervisory Checklist - Responding to Employee Regarding COVID-19 and contact Human Resources to inform them of the situation and to communicate the information collected on the checklist.
- If you are a supervisor, please refer to the official guide to supervising employees during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- For information regarding our current hiring process, please refer to the Employment at Rhodes tab.