Please visit the official Rhodes College Coronavirus Updates page to receive the most up-to-date information.
Rhodes College is committed to supporting all faculty and staff during this unprecedented public health crisis. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Human Resources team at (901) 843-3750 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are an employee of Rhodes College and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, contact Human Resources as soon as possible and complete the COVID-19 Employee Checklist.
- If you are a Rhodes College employee and need to schedule a COVID-19 test, first call the Human Resources office, and then call the Baptist Memorial Hotline at (866) 941-4785.
- If you are a manager/supervisor at Rhodes College and an employee contacts you regarding potential COVID-19 symptoms, fully complete the Manager/Supervisor Checklist - Responding to Employee Regarding COVID-19 and contact Human Resources to inform them of the situation and to communicate the information collected on the checklist.
- If you need to request an accommodation for remote work, please have your medical provider complete this form and return it to Human Resources at email@example.com.
- If you are a supervisor, please refer to the official guide to supervising employees during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- We have created guides for both managers and faculty and staff to download job descriptions on PeopleAdmin. Review these guides if you would like to access job descriptions.
- For information regarding our current hiring process, please refer to the Employment at Rhodes tab.
- Rhodes College has implemented an interim workplace policy for remote working. Please read this policy.