Rhodes College is committed to supporting all faculty and staff during this unprecedented public health crisis. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Human Resources team at (901) 843-3750 or at email@example.com.
- Please work with your supervisor if you wish to request a short-term or hybrid work assignment and complete the Short-Term Hybrid Work Form. The Short-Term Hybrid Work Form is intended for work arrangements that are expected to be for one month or less. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources team.
- Please refer to express.rhodes.edu for in-depth information regarding Rhodes College's COVID-19 policies, weekly COVID-19 testing, quarantine protocols, employee FAQs, Baptist MyChart, and more.
- If you are a Rhodes College employee and need to schedule a COVID-19 test, first call the Human Resources office, and then call Baptist Memorial at (901) 227-8378 (TEST).
- Are you looking for ways to encourage physical, emotional, and financial wellness during the pandemic? If so, please refer to the Rhodes to Wellness webpage for a variety of wellness ideas and resources.
- Please review this document with information on how to locate a COVID-19 vaccine near you.
- If you are a manager/supervisor at Rhodes College and an employee contacts you regarding potential COVID-19 symptoms, fully complete the Manager/Supervisory Checklist - Responding to Employee Regarding COVID-19 and contact Human Resources to inform them of the situation and to communicate the information collected on the checklist.
- For information regarding our current hiring process, please refer to the Employment at Rhodes tab.
- Short-Term Hybrid Work Form