Please visit the official Rhodes College Coronavirus Updates page to receive the most up-to-date information.
COVID-19 has made a global impact, and Rhodes College is committed to supporting all faculty and staff during this unprecedented public health crisis.
- If you are an employee of Rhodes College and are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, please complete the COVID-19 Employee Checklist.
- If you are a manager at Rhodes College and an employee contacts you regarding potential COVID-19 symptoms, please complete the Manager/Supervisor Checklist - Responding to Employee Regarding COVID-19.
- If you need to request an accommodation for remote work, please have your medical provider complete this form.
- If you are a supervisor, please refer to the official guide to supervising employees during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- We have created guides for both managers and faculty and staff to download job descriptions on PeopleAdmin. Review these guides if you would like to access job descriptions.
- For information regarding our current hiring process, please refer to the Employment at Rhodes tab.
- Rhodes College has implemented an interim workplace policy for remote working. Please read this new policy.