INTERESTED IN MEETING WITH A PEER COACH?
Are you facing greater academic challenges than ever before, unsatisfied with your current performance, or spending a great amount of time studying without positive results? Perhaps, you've just gotten stuck while trying to learn. A peer coach can help you take the steps you need to start moving forward and achieve high-performing independent learning.
WHAT DOES A PEER ACADEMIC COACH DO?
Academic Coaching is a collaborative relationship that helps students:
- Set and take action toward goals
- Stay accountable and committed to goals
- Understand their habits and thinking patterns
- Understand strengths and weaknesses
- Improve self-regulation
- Learn effective study skills
We routinely advise students at all levels on:
- Effective study cycles
- Time management and planning
- Motivation and overcoming procrastination
- How to manage large projects or papers
- Efficient note-taking and note review
- Reading strategies for better comprehension
- Strategies for deeper, more effective learning
- How to master large amounts of information
- Techniques for specific academic disciplines
- Making the most of office hours and other resources
SCHEDULE A PEER COACH MEETING
All of our coaches have attended training in time management, learning habits, and academic coaching. Click HERE to find the right peer coach for you. Click HERE to view their availability. Use the differing links to find a time that works for you.
Interested in becoming a peer coach? Click HEREfor more information.