Are you ready for a semester in the Big Apple?
Rhodes College partners with Centre College and University of the South to send students to New York City for the Fall Semester. Up to 8 Rhodes students will complete academic internships and take two classes, all while earning a full semester of Rhodes credit!
Program cost: students will pay regular tuition and room to Rhodes; academic scholarships and all institutional, federal, and state aid will apply to the program.
Course credit includes:
- Academic Internship – 8 credits (F11)
- Peoples of New York – 4 credits in History
- The NY Theatre Experience – 4 credits in Theatre
- Rising Juniors and Seniors
- 3.0 GPA and good social standing
- Walking tours of New York City
- Attending Theater performances
- Connecting with other students
- Gaining work experience
For more information, contact: Jessica Flanigan, Assistant Director of Internships and Experiential Education at email@example.com