Mission: To facilitate the educational process by assisting current and former students, faculty, staff, and the public through:
- Providing accurate and dependable educational records
- Making registration processes accessible to all students
- Offering careful and accurate guidance and instructions
- Serving as a channel for accurate academic information for the campus community
Online Registration (add/drop) opens Wednesday, November 28 at 12:01 a.m. and closes on Wednesday, December 12 at 5:00 p.m.
It is convenient, and you can order from anywhere!
The benefits include:
- 24/7 access
- Secure transactions
- Automatic order updates via email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order ($2.25 processing fee for each time you place an order)
If you have additional questions about ordering transcripts, please call Rhodes Express at 901-843-3278.
To order a Rhodes College version of a Southwestern diploma, please call Alumni & Development at 901-843-3845.
Click here for more information about ordering official transcripts.
To order a replacement diploma, please submit your request in writing to the Registrar′s Office via mail or email to Registrar@rhodes.edu no later than by March 1st. The cost for a replacement diploma is $100.00 and payment may be made by check or by credit card. If paying by credit card, please call Rhodes Express at 901-843-3278 to pay over the phone. Please include the address for where you would like the diploma to be mailed via USPS. Replacement diplomas are ordered in conjunction with the May graduation candidate order at the end of each academic year.