Welcome to Rhodes College! We hope the following information will help you successfully transition into your new position.
BEFORE YOUR FIRST DAY
• Please review page 9 of the Form I-9 and bring appropriate identification on your first day of work. All identification must be original and unexpired (photocopies are not acceptable).
ON YOUR FIRST DAY
- Unless otherwise instructed, report to your Department on your first day.
- New Hire Orientation - You will attend a New Hire Orientation in the Human Resources office on the first day of employment. In this orientation, you will receive important information regarding the values of the college, employment expectations, and benefits. We are excited to welcome you to the Rhodes College family!
- New hire paperwork - Successful completion of the required new hire forms on Workday will prevent any delay of your employment. You will be able to login to your Workday account after receiving your OneLogin information from your supervisor.
- Email account - ITS will send your email access information to your supervisor.
- Keys & fob - Your Department will request any necessary keys and your fob via the work order system.
- Parking - Parking permits may be requested online at helpdesk.rhodes. The system will require your user name and password, which can be obtained from your Supervisor or from firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also stop by the Campus Safety Office. You will need to know your license plate number, car make, model and style. Information regarding Parking Regulations and a Campus Map with Parking are available online.
IN YOUR FIRST WEEKS
- If you are a benefits-eligible employee, the Benefits Services Manager will contact you to schedule an Benefits Enrollment session.
- New staff members should coordinate with your supervisor to attend a New Hire Orientation session. The Associate Director of Human Resources will contact you to confirm your date.